damn baby!
those posters are gonna be huge-tastic! rock! and ok so i didn't feel i could take on the challenge of those people posters, but i felt pretty good about doing text. given the size of the posterboards i got, i split one in half and knew i couldn't fit all the words from the ones mel sent me. so i picked the choice words and condensed it into what you see here. i attempted to paint this one, which is taking too much time so im going to do it again and marker it. then i'll do the other with its choice words. i want to do some other single word ones.. like FREAKS! so please gimme some more word ideas!






6 freaks have commented.
SOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
On the painting front, I'm thinking 3" chip brushes and some cheap-ass acrylic paints. And a 40% off coupon to Michaels.
Words. Hmmmm.
"Strange but TRUE!"
"Can it be Possible?"
"Alive, in the flesh!"
"Strange!"
"How Can This Be?"
"Astounding!"
"First Time Here!"
"Daring Exhibition!"
"See it to Believe It!"
"Positively Real!"
"Mysterious!"
Okay, so most of those are sayings, but you could probably use just about any of them on their own.
Anybody else?
thanks i love them all! i will see what i can come up with
JEN! AWESOME!
We desperately need you for these signs and they are looking AMAZING!
How about ones for:
The Bearded Lady
The Strong Man
Wild Woman Of Borneo (or whatever)
These are for outside. What I think we should do is mount these to board and coat them with protectant so they won't get ruined.
If you can do all of these signs, you are the BOMB. That's what we need and I can't do lettering at ALL.
We of course don't expect you to do ALL the lettered signs though so don't kill yourself. PLEASE!
We want to see you in a week or so in one piece/
I just have to post again to say WOW! I LOVE your freakin' lettering!
That would take me YEARS! YEARS I tell you!
AWESOME!
And also, I like the words Mel threw in....all of em' sound great.
Again, Jen, don't do EVERY one. If you need some of us to work on em when you get here, can you outline the wording and we can paint em' in?
They look so damn cool!!!! I can't wait!
man now that i did the first one.. the seoncd didn't take as long drawing. i'm goign to try to bust ass this week and do what i can! i will post more pics of course later. thanks god for the ghost grid haha
Post a Comment
<< Home