Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Wild Woman of Borneo

While visiting the Magic Kingdom today, Mel and I happened apon these chains.



We thought they were great for Jen's costume so we snatched them up. They are made of rubber so they are super easy to use and a lot less abrasive than regular chains.




And they look good too. Hope you love em' Jen!

5 freaks have commented.

Blogger swirlogirl said...

i do love em. you guys are the awesomest! i gotta find me a giant snake ahah

9/14/2005 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

NO SHIT. We should have gone to Animal Kingdom.

Mel saw some really big 10 foot snakes at a store here in town. We can price em' for ya!

9/14/2005 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

please do. fi they are resonable i will send moolah!

9/14/2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Those chains are AWESOME guys!
I love em....
That's gonna be one WILD WOMAN!
Now I will save a chicken bone and we can pierce your nose when you get here, Jen.

9/15/2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah BOOGAH BOOGAH!

9/15/2005 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home