The posters have FINALLY begun!
We got started on the sideshow banners for inside today. Yea!
(I really tried to get the best quality pic I could...) Anyhoo, we're doing 6 of the posters which should be enough. If anybody else wants to do some, though, totally let me know. The more the merrier!
These 3:



will be this big:

These 3:



will be about a 1/4 of the size of the big ones.
So far so good. I got the templates made for the novelties and tickets signs. Everything's good on our end! Starting to get extremely excited!!!
Ka-Pow! (for good measure)
(I really tried to get the best quality pic I could...) Anyhoo, we're doing 6 of the posters which should be enough. If anybody else wants to do some, though, totally let me know. The more the merrier!
These 3:



will be this big:

These 3:



will be about a 1/4 of the size of the big ones.
So far so good. I got the templates made for the novelties and tickets signs. Everything's good on our end! Starting to get extremely excited!!!
Ka-Pow! (for good measure)






0 freaks have commented.
Post a Comment
<< Home