Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lighting, check.

The puppet is INSIDE the house:



He will be welcoming people just inside the front door the night of the party. He really creeps me out.

Anyway, Steph, got your email about the jars. Awesome!!! We got some more stuff to put in them and they will look great.

I have given up on finding paisley scarves and just went to the fabric store 'cause everything was like 50% off and I can't argue with that. Here's some pics of what I got:


-The living room lamps


-A close up of the small table, upon which I want to put some jars on and cover with cobwebs


-The stuff for the 'fortune room'


-And a close up of the crystal ball that Stacy and I made last week. We need to find a very small purple bulb, as the large one we tested was getting a little too hot for comfort, and I don't think the party should be remembered as the Great Fire of '05.

So that's that. The only thing I didn't get was the red queen sized flat sheet, and the string lights for outside. That should be it. Oh, and the cobwebs. And the black plastic table cloth. And the posters. But there's time.

3 freaks have commented.

Blogger Trav said...

Mel-
THe pics are AWESOME!
I LOVE what you have done!
Stac and you did awesome with the crystal ball and I LOVE that doll! CREEPAAAYYY!

9/28/2005 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Mel and Steph-
Just wanted you both to know the jars that Steph ordered arrived at the house today.
Steph, thanks so much for getting those. You didn't have to spend that money to get em'! We appreciate it though....thanks dude!

9/30/2005 08:13:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Cool! It is all coming together.

10/02/2005 06:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home