Who's in charge of this joint!
aloha kids. Since i am a very procrastinating, last minute sucka... I am finally getting around to lookin over the list of supplies needed and such and i was just wondering where things stood. What items on that list have been acquired since the list came out? If we still need cobwebs I can surely handle that... and I was checking out some cool signs on ebay that I was thinking I could knock off easily on posterbard or something... I haven't though it completely through medium wise. But I do want to help however I can in the time we've got left. Let me know!






6 freaks have commented.
Cool beans babe! Signs would be great! There are some on the PDF file that you can use... the ones on egay are great too. If you need better versions (larger and what not) e-mail mel, or drop a comment and she'll hook you up. Cuz she rolls like that. Word.
The signs sound great if you have time to work on them. I already have cobwebs hanging around the house, I have been neglectfully preparing for this event all year. Actually we have leftover bags of cobwebs from last year. I also have red fabric we can use for drapes or hang on lamps etc.... If you need us to look for anything for you let me know. I'll be happy to pick it up for you.
yo tell mel to send me some signs asap! duane can you pick up a million dollars for me while you're out? thanks peach!
i need a million dollars too, thanks!
LOL!
Jen-can I have a lil' of that mo' D is to pick up for you?
Deez pockets are pretty damn bare.
you know it trav. now send him on his way!
Post a Comment
<< Home