Ghastly music from beyond
The other day, Stacy, Mel and I were talking music. We were discussing the music inside the house for the party. We mentioned that it needed to fit the theme. Stacy said she had some old bluesy and classic music that would fit perfectly. After playing around on the interweb, I heard a clip from the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, that sounded like music from beyond. It had a soft echoey quality to it. I took the song, "We'll meet again", which was the song used in the ride and distorted it to get the same ghostly effect. I figured that I could take the music from Stacy and drop this effect on it. Imagine walking into the house for the party and hearing this music faintly in the background. It would fit the theme of walking into this old fortune tellers house.
Anyway, here are the two MP3 sound files:
"We'll meet again" (before)
"We'll meet again" (with effects, final)
Another little bit of music (with effects, final)
One more little bit of music (with effects, final)
Yet another little bit of music (with effects, final)
Let me know what you think. If we need to keep the original without the echo, then cool. I'm gonna effect some other tracks to get a better feel.
Anyway, here are the two MP3 sound files:
"We'll meet again" (before)
"We'll meet again" (with effects, final)
Another little bit of music (with effects, final)
One more little bit of music (with effects, final)
Yet another little bit of music (with effects, final)
Let me know what you think. If we need to keep the original without the echo, then cool. I'm gonna effect some other tracks to get a better feel.






1 freaks have commented.
Creeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I really like those alot. The sound effects really work.
The last clip too is pretty damn effective, whatever that track is. I say use that one too.
Good work, gumshoes!
Post a Comment
<< Home