Friday, September 16, 2005

Oh, yeah. By the way...

Here are the plans for the actual party on Saturday night:

Par-tay Plans
It may take a minute to download, give it a sec.

We're looking for all of the things in green. If any of y'all happen to see this stuff on your thrifting and discounting, pick it up and bring it along. We don't need much. One thing I forgot was Ball jars with lids to put creepy stuff in around the living room. I have all the big jars, just no small ones.

And I'm STILL looking for an overhead projector. If anybody has one (or access to one) and would like to render about 20 sideshow posters in pencil onto butcher paper, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I have not had any luck finding a projector for free. I have all the images, I just need them blown up to poster size, and would be more than happy to give them to someone to do. I don't know if we need to paint them now, or wait till we get there or what. But time is quickly going down the proverbial toilet and I'm getting a little worried about these posters.

Also, cobweb artists are desperately needed for the day of the party. I really (really, really) suck at doing them and we want them to look totally authentic. So anybody willing to pick up some cobwebs and go to town give a holla!

Sadly, I also returned the REALLY REALLY REALLY cool lighting thing that made the lights flicker to sounds. It was at Target for like $20, but gas was more important this week. It would have been perfect for outside. If anybody sees one, maybe pick it up?

I think that's it for now. Getting very excited!

3 freaks have commented.

Blogger Steph Calvert said...

josh and i will most likely get into town friday night, so any setup that's needed all day saturday, we're yours!

9/18/2005 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

also, i can pick up ball jars when i'm at walmart this afternoon if you want - can i mail em out to you guys so we don't have to worry about packin' em?

9/18/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

such dedication. i will mull over this and let you know what i can possibly contribute. im a bum!

9/19/2005 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home