Sidewalk Arts Prep...Muthafuckas!!!!!
Who ready fo a badass Skavannah Sidewalk Arts get-togetha?
Whooooo?
Well, listen up fellow muthafuckas, Dr. D just reserved a room at the Country Inn and Suites for $107 a night (plus tax).
Now, I know this is early, but we'z tryin ta get the good deals.
This room is a Non-Smoking, 2 bedroom suite with a king size bed in one room, two queen sized beds, 3 tvs, microwave, fridge, and a sofa bed.
So, depending on how many are staying in the room (it holds 8), the amount of moolah per person won't be a whole helluva lot at all.
This is open to ANYONE that wants some of the action. I know Jen and John have a place in Skavannah, and this would also open up another option for people and possibly relieve J&J of housing duties for other people.
We could save on food if we've got a semi-kitchen in there an' shit.
Only one major fallback: there's only one bathroom.
Yes, I know.
I already told Bri I could overcome my fear of public bathrooms to spare anyone of my #2 terrors.
So, whattya think muthafuckas?
Post on here 'bout it.
I don't know what everyone's plans are, so, let break it down on here fo' us!
PS- There will be NO UPPER DECKERS in the bathroom at hotel room! No one likes a Mr. Payday!
Whooooo?
Well, listen up fellow muthafuckas, Dr. D just reserved a room at the Country Inn and Suites for $107 a night (plus tax).
Now, I know this is early, but we'z tryin ta get the good deals.
This room is a Non-Smoking, 2 bedroom suite with a king size bed in one room, two queen sized beds, 3 tvs, microwave, fridge, and a sofa bed.
So, depending on how many are staying in the room (it holds 8), the amount of moolah per person won't be a whole helluva lot at all.
This is open to ANYONE that wants some of the action. I know Jen and John have a place in Skavannah, and this would also open up another option for people and possibly relieve J&J of housing duties for other people.
We could save on food if we've got a semi-kitchen in there an' shit.
Only one major fallback: there's only one bathroom.
Yes, I know.
I already told Bri I could overcome my fear of public bathrooms to spare anyone of my #2 terrors.
So, whattya think muthafuckas?
Post on here 'bout it.
I don't know what everyone's plans are, so, let break it down on here fo' us!
PS- There will be NO UPPER DECKERS in the bathroom at hotel room! No one likes a Mr. Payday!






19 freaks have commented.
as per last year.. if steph and josh plan on making it again they have reserved a room at our shabby chic shack. fanny will also stay if she's coming too. hopefully in the future once we have our shit together, there will be an ability to accomodate more guests!
we will make a million babies on jenns couch, rest assured! then we'll sell the babies on the black market for some car stereos, which we will sell on the black market for some fake louis vutton wallets, which we will trade for a couple of boxes of apple jacks, which we will eat for breakfast.
the argument could be made that we could just go to the store and buy a couple of boxes of applejacks, thereby eliminating the shady black market middlemen, but then those guys would be out of a job and i just can't be responsible for that.
Sounds good, babies.
We are already lookin forward to da festivitieeees.
We still gon' resurrv the upstairs patio at the Casey House for our Alumni partay?
Hopefully they'll have plastic fruit abundance upstairs along with unlocked bedroom doors so'z we can take some hellafied pictures!
it don't matter if they lock the door cuz the commune's got the key to get this party started!!!
i might buy a fancy gold chain to hang that key off of so i can wears it as a fancy necklace to match my gold teeth
That would be simply Gorgeous Darling just FABULOUS!! Gold chain gold key gold teeth!
I am so there for Sidewalk Arts! Which days? And count me in on the hotel room!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
STEPH!!!
I forgot about that SHIT!!!!!!!
LOLLLLLL! I AM DYING!!!!!!
You best brin yo shit: gold teef and everytang!
The keyyyyyyyy!
And L, you are counted, girl!
Partaaaay!
Omigod, the KEY!!!
The room sounds awesome. I don't really care where we stay as long as we eat at Lady & Son's sometime. MUST.HAVE.FRIED.CHICKEN. And some collard greens.
I'm so craving it I'd do take out.
What days are the hotel room for?
i never ate at lady and sons!
Mel-
We got the room for that Friday, April 28th thru Sunday, April 30th.
Thanx again for mailing Rachel's stuff to me. Got it yesterday.
Hope all is well on your end.
Cool, Trav! Glad you got it!
Steph- there are no words. It is so FREAKIN good if you like southern food like fried chicken, mac and cheese, cornbread, squash casserole, fried green tomatoes and collard greens with big chunks of ham in them. Oh yeah, and it's all you can stuff in your gob.
drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool
Mel-
I am sensing food is on the brain for you today. Would I be correct?
To-DAY? I'm not following.....
mmmmmmmm Fried Chicken...
who's hungry hoes? i'll be at the casey house with bells on!
HAHAHAAAAAA. No doubt, Pernisser!
Jen-
Choco BALLZZZ fo everyone!
We should all do Lady & Sons!
I really luv me some Paula Deeeeen.
Good call, Mel.
You did NOT just call me PERNISSER!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Hog-ass eatin!
I jus hope we can go ta Cracka Barrell after dis....
Post a Comment
<< Home