Sidewalk arts Idea....
Now folks this is just an idea, so if you don't like it, you can punch me.... but not too hard.
Ok, Steph and I were talking about what we wanted to do for sidewalk arts this year. We decided it would be fun to use all 5 or 6 or 50 of the squares the commune is given each year to do one big project. Well what project we thought... What about a comic strip of some sort... something hillarious... Well the other day when Steph and I were talking about how we needed to buy everyone Red Hat Society Power Rings,, an idea came to me.. What about doing a Red Hat Society superhero comic strip,, like a combination of the superfriends and the goldengirls.??????
5 or 6 society members could save someone or put out a fire or just visit a museum in costume... I don't know, but it might be pretty funny.
Ok, Steph and I were talking about what we wanted to do for sidewalk arts this year. We decided it would be fun to use all 5 or 6 or 50 of the squares the commune is given each year to do one big project. Well what project we thought... What about a comic strip of some sort... something hillarious... Well the other day when Steph and I were talking about how we needed to buy everyone Red Hat Society Power Rings,, an idea came to me.. What about doing a Red Hat Society superhero comic strip,, like a combination of the superfriends and the goldengirls.??????
5 or 6 society members could save someone or put out a fire or just visit a museum in costume... I don't know, but it might be pretty funny.






8 freaks have commented.
AHAHAHAHAAAAA!
LOVES IT!
You know, I saw a Red Hat Society calendar during Thanksgiving in VA at the local Kroger and thought of everyone.
Sounds like a fanTASTic idear!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hahah dude i love the comic strip idea.. i think though it should be straight up golden girls... kinda like that X presidents cartoon on SNL
THAT'S FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!
The local red hats in Orlando have inducted me into their little group. They even told me they were going to buy me a purple tie.
So as a ROMEO-in-waiting (Retired Old Man Eating Out (Which sounds a bit gross if you ask me. But what the hell)), I highly endorse this idea.
ahahahh ew!
NEWSFLASH: My sister-in-law Rachel sent my a gift for my birthday... An official red hat society stocking for the holiday.
(Pics will follow)
That is sooo awsome!
dammit where are the pics!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home