Red Hats Forever!

Just an update on the CD's of Halloween pictures... I've got everyone's pictures except for the Halloween pictures of Steph and Josh. Unfortunatly, the disc that Trav burned was empty when I got here. It just had a folder with nothing in it. Trav is going to reburn the photos and get them down to us. I hope to have them sent out soon. Sorry for the delay. I'm looking to seeing all of you here for New Years. I'm sorry to hear that our two O.C.'ers won't be able to join us. That's o-kay. We'll see you in April... but it wont be the same without you!






6 freaks have commented.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
you + stocking = the stuff dreams are made of
I think Blanche and Rose would be proud to call you a sister now....
Nope... I'm strictly a ROMEO-in waiting.
well, then Blanche and Rose would be proud to take you out a-court'n.
be afraid, be very afraid.
Post a Comment
<< Home