posted by swirlogirl at 12/20/2005 07:35:00 PM
OH.MY.GOD.Where in the HELL did you find that?!?!?hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaI'm dying!
hahahaha it was linked from yet ANOTHER gossip blog
HAH!!!! and you guys said I would never become a Professional Drag Queen Choreographer.... Guess I made you eat your own words... and a deep fried wonton...
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!CRAZY ASSSSS!Were you the one instructing those drag queens how to STRUT in the video?That was one BADASS wig ya had there!
i knew i recognized someone in that video. i just coulddn't put my finger on it. way to hide your candy josh
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 freaks have commented.
OH.MY.GOD.
Where in the HELL did you find that?!?!?
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
I'm dying!
hahahaha it was linked from yet ANOTHER gossip blog
HAH!!!! and you guys said I would never become a Professional Drag Queen Choreographer.... Guess I made you eat your own words... and a deep fried wonton...
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
CRAZY ASSSSS!
Were you the one instructing those drag queens how to STRUT in the video?
That was one BADASS wig ya had there!
i knew i recognized someone in that video. i just coulddn't put my finger on it. way to hide your candy josh
Post a Comment
<< Home