Friday, November 18, 2005

Retooled

After the discussions that we had about getting together more often and Travis' dream of all of us living together in a big house in Orlando, I present to you... Twisted Commune, another place where we can shoot the shit and plan for our next big gathering. Please feel free to add some additional pretty to this blog.

9 freaks have commented.

Blogger Trav said...

Bri-
nice.
I had planned on something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT for this here blog though.
I will be doin' some banners and stuff and then changing the background for a brief sec.
I will post on here before I do so.

11/18/2005 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Cool... bring it on!!!!!!

11/18/2005 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

bang a gong!

11/18/2005 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah what is that banner graphic! that is cracking me up and i dunno why. is that disneey world up on the right corner?

11/18/2005 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

The graphic is a modified version of Marxist propaganda for the commune. The road leads to Orlando where Trav wants all of us to live in one big house. The Universal Islands of Adventure skyline as well as the four Disney icons are outlined in the distance.

11/18/2005 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahahah now THAT is propaganda! i loves it

11/19/2005 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

i'm gonna start my victory garden!

11/21/2005 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

are you talking about your pubes again?

11/21/2005 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

*sigh*...... yes.

11/29/2005 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home