Friday, August 05, 2005

For Inspiration


I know it's another effin' clown, but, this is what I was thinking for some of the signs and shit....look at the ornate designs around the clownface. (MINUS the KISS faces, people! We don't want no Gene Simmons up in here!)
What do you guys think?

8 freaks have commented.

Blogger swirlogirl said...

i love that ornamental victorian type shit. throw some blood on it, and it's good to go! and change my role in the cast to gene simmons while you're at it! LOL

8/05/2005 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I loves it!

8/05/2005 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Jen-
You best get your tongue ready to hang out then....
I will go ahead and order a gallon of fake blood you can spit out of your mouth too!
Maybe I can get you some of those badass silver elevator shoes with demon faces on em......

8/05/2005 01:19:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Trav is that your banner! It's awesome!!!!!

8/05/2005 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/05/2005 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

I think you should leave Gene in to scare the SHIT out of the little kids.

8/05/2005 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Mel-
Thanks!
As you can see, I was playin around today...tee hee....
How's the eBayin' going?

8/05/2005 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Mel-
I LOVE your new banners!
SWEET!

8/12/2005 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home