Pleassuuure Cruise Updates
So it looks like the Easter weekend time for a cruise is sounding good to everyone.
Wanna know if everyone says YEP to it.
The dates for that are:
This morning a little birdie (D) told me that the cheaper rates for that cruise have already been sold out.
To book on it now would be around $379 (+ taxes and port charges) per person.
If that's too much for peeps to do, maybe we need to look into going a little later. Not sure the dates for a later one, but, the little birdie (D again) was saying that if you book 3 months or more out, you get the better deals.
So lessss figure dis shit out!
DISCUSSSS!
Wanna know if everyone says YEP to it.
The dates for that are:
This morning a little birdie (D) told me that the cheaper rates for that cruise have already been sold out.
To book on it now would be around $379 (+ taxes and port charges) per person.
If that's too much for peeps to do, maybe we need to look into going a little later. Not sure the dates for a later one, but, the little birdie (D again) was saying that if you book 3 months or more out, you get the better deals.
So lessss figure dis shit out!
DISCUSSSS!
Labels: pleasure cruise 2007







18 freaks have commented.
josh and i are both a yep!
ps this effing layout is the shiznit and i'm pooping my pants in joy!!!
It was $379 when we looked at in Savannah. I think we should book it. I got approved for the time off because today was the deadline for vacation requests. So if you folks want to change the date then I'll have to sit out. (sad panda).
Cool.
So we've got two couples that are a "yes" and D and I are in too, which'll make three.
Let's just hope the other 4-5 others that showed interest in going are able to get off work for those dates and are cool with the costs.
If not, I know we gon' have one sad-ass panda on our hands (sorry Bri).
SO, hope to hear from the others on here reallllll soon!
im pretty cool with easter weekend as well. just let me know what everyone is booking.
brian... are you saying you have to plan your whole year of vacations that way in advance? sounds like a nazi camp!
Stac here... if it falls on Easter weekend I will not be able to go. That's one of the busiest times of the year for the Mouse and it's all hands on deck. Let me know if there are any other possible times.
The new GM is requiring us to plan everything out months in advance. Its a big pain in the ass. He's banned the beginning of the month of March, He's going the middle to end of April, the other mgr is going beginning of May which leaves me for the beginning of April.
Its the 16th of January. When do you think we should make the decision by so we can lock in the price?
OK here's my situation:
Too many people here have already taken Easter weekend off.
Honestly something later in the year would be better for me that way there is more of a chance I can get the time off. It would also give me more time to sock away some money for more funness!
So if the cruise is going to happen on Easter weekend I will have to miss the gathering again this year. :(
Ok-looks like the Easter weekend may not be the besss time for everyone.
Bri, I can't imagine that your bosses wouldn't let you change your dates if need be.
I too think it's kinda odd they want ALL your vacation planned out right now, tha bastards.
Would everyone be open to going at a later date? Possibly Memorial Day weekend or around that time?
I dunno...trying to throw some idears out there.
From what I gather, peeps would prefer weekend-only cruises, 3-4 day cruises, etc.
I'll try but I think its already been taken. I would have said Memorial Day yesterday at the meeting but I thought it was going to be on Easter. It's cool. Don't stress. Worse comes to worse, Mel and I go solo.
Well maybe there are some other dates besides Memorial Day...was jusss throwing that one out there.
Bottom line: I want everyone to be able to go.
We gotzzz to figure it ouwwwt!
The 4 day weekend stuff is good. I could do Memorial day but I would imagine that Stac might have a problem with Memorial Day, I imagine it's busy for her then too.
hey there,
laura and stacy, jump on the royal carribean website (or another cruise website) and present us with some other options on dates so we can discuss. keep in mind we're looking at leaving at port canaveral, florida and mel's already posted vacation dates.
i want everyone to be able to go, but i also want everyone to keep in mind that the trip's been in the planning stages for a little while and that it's possible we won't be able to find a date that works for everyone. it's just how it happens, you know? josh and i haven't been able to make the last couple of new years get togethers, it's just the way things work out.
my point being i would love it if everyone could go, but there's always next time, and now that we're talking about doing a little travelling beyond savannah the next trip after this i'm sure will be awesome, too.
well this is what i have to say...
EVERYBODY FREEZE!
refresh my memory again why carnival was bad?
josh didn't much like carnival because everyone on the crew was kind of jerky when he went... it might've just been that particular cruise or something, i dunno - he also said most of the stuff on the boat that you could do was closed most of the time. i dunno...
B's mom LOVES Carnival, and that's reason enough for me to put it in the no column.
LOLZ
Post a Comment
<< Home