Tuesday, April 25, 2006

jenn's ideas: believe me they are BRILLIANT!

LLLOOLL i'm just kidding, but here's my two cents...

first of all, Travis, you are soooo wrong for that gif! that shit is HIGHLARIOUS!

second, friday night, post reception.. according to tradition... is karaoke night... which i porpose be at kings inn (because we will all get to sing A LOT and something wacky ALWAYS happens), but if we have had too much to drink or don't have a designated driver, there's always mcdonough's.

i am also going to step out and propose saturday night you all come over to my house and we could do a night of food, drinks, and movie clip type hijinx. i mean if we all went to the store together and got whatever snacks and chipped in or something, we could have a grandiose night of tomfoolery (such as new year's).

but i'm totally open of course to whatever. those are just my idears!

end transmission.

p.s. oh and yes i will do lunch at that bitch paula deens place. so steph i think you josh and i shoudl do the ghost tour on thursday!

pp.ss. OH AND since i was too damn lazy to ever mail everyon's shirts before now. you all will have them come friday. TEEHEE!

17 freaks have commented.

Blogger Trav said...

I LUV that idearrrr!!!!!
I take it there will be a lil' Jackie present?
Do we need to bring any flix betwixt the few of us?
Let us know Miss Norwood.
Can Miss Lehman bring some Martha Madness TV Movie of the week?

4/25/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHA FUCK YEAH! everyone should bring whatever they want!that's exactly what i want! and also I MADE CUPCAKES today in between doing everything else so there will that too. HAHAHA! so fi everyone else is on board then party on :)

4/25/2006 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

CUPCAAAAAAAAAAAKESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

4/25/2006 07:08:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'm coo-coo for cupcakes!

4/25/2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I don't know, will there be any cupcakes left when we get there? Trav is probably in his car on the way there RIGHT NOW to inhale what ever you've just baked...

Does that make 7 for Lady and Sons? Duane said we'll (or someone will) have to be there at 10am to put our names in so we can eat around noon. So worth it though.

B and I recently received a quite generous donation of bubbly and we'll bring some along for Saturday's shenannigans if you'd all like.

(YES, BRIAN. We will.)

4/26/2006 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

sweeeeet! im so very excited. im guessing steph josh and i will make an effort to get here by tne and put our names in kids!

4/26/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

get there but ten that is

4/26/2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

We should be in town by then, 'cause we're leaving SUPER early to beat the heat and try not using the AC to save gas.

So group meet at 10 at Lady and Sons?

4/26/2006 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

OMIGOD PRAISE JEBUS.

I just read the weather report, and can I just say that highs in the mid 70's (instead of the mid 90's) sound verra, verra nice.

4/26/2006 01:19:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Hell yeah that sounds like a good sign!
Glad to hear it...
Should we plan on being at Lady & Sons at 10am Mel, or should we get Steph, Josh and Jen to get there?
I think it won't be a prob for the four of us (Mel, Bri, Duane and me) to be there at the restaurant to make reservations, but, ya never know!
Thoughts? Comments?
Or would you like to just stare intently at the woman kicking the sloppy bastard in the nuts again?
Your call.

4/26/2006 01:32:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I gotta say, that gif is totally distracting. I find myself staring at it when I should be forming a complete tho...........what was I saying?......er, right. Complete thought.

Anyway.

We could always just be there at 10, put our names in, then give everybody else a call while we walk around downtown. Then maybe all meet up for lunch around noon?

4/26/2006 02:18:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh, yeah but to actually answer your question. Sorry. WE will be there 10am. (I had to move comment window on top of that gif to block it so I could type.)

4/26/2006 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Sounds good.
That's what I was thinking.
Then everyone else could plan to meet us downtown when they'd want to.
Hey Jen: Can you let us know that Steph and Josh made it safely to Savannah?
Just want a whuhh whuhhhh when they get there!
Thanks!

4/26/2006 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Mel, is that picture making you horney? If so... I'm scared.

4/26/2006 06:31:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Ok-I just laughed.
Hard.
I laughed hard enough to hurt my stomach at that comment.
ChefBriardee be nuts!

4/26/2006 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AGHAHAHAH dammit! yeah i think we can meet you all there around ten. i will consult these foools. hahah this gif will never end!

4/27/2006 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

OH. MY. GOD. Ew.

4/28/2006 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home