Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Time To Kick This Party Into Gear!!!


Alright mofos!
Let's kick it!
The time is upon us again.
Some of us won't be returning this year and some of us may get so f-ed up that we won't remember where we are.
But there will be fun. Oh yes.
There will be fun.
From Jen's website, I see that Steph and Josh are coming in tomorrow to Savannah.
On Friday, Duane, myself, and Bri and Mel will be coming in around 10-ish or so and were planning on going to lunch at Lady & Sons if any you beetches be interested.
From there, we were gonna go check in at the hotel on southside then do a few things on that end of town and then get ready fo' the fun Friday night.
What does everyone wanna do Friday night besides the reception? Idears?
Steph, Josh, Jen and John are gonna do the Ghost Tour thing this week, right?
If anything changes, let us know. D and I will go with you guys (Steph and Josh), if you want someone else. You can go to any tour stop or gift shop downtown to make reservations fo that.
So then I am guessing Saturday morning we meet for breakfast or something and then off to Forsythe Park for chalk, free food and slide burns on our elbows at the big inflata-slides?(oh wait, that'll just be me).
Saturday night.......and idears?
Let's party like it's 19...oh wait, that's over. Let's party like it' 2099!
Peeps not making it this year: Fanny, Laura, Stacy.
New peeps possibly making an appearance with the group this year: Kim Larson.
Thoughts, questions, comments....letsss posssst that shit on here now.
SAFE FLYING TO OUR PEEPS FROM DA OCCCCC!
Can't wait to see you dudes.
Jen, back to work at the toilets!
Take that, ya dawg!
Can't wait to see everyone of yo bitch asses!
Steph-don't forget to bring the skeleton key-MUCHO ACCESS!
Josh-bring some idears for the squares and stuff. I am thinking of a big pile of dog shit in the middle of a square. Either drawn or found art. You be the judge.

3 freaks have commented.

Blogger Mel said...

I'm horrified....but strangely, I cannot look away...

4/25/2006 05:49:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHAHAHAHHAAH and I can't stop laughing!

4/25/2006 06:30:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I think I'm gonna be sick.

4/25/2006 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home