Ok, so...I screwed up.
I was futzing with my server today and accidentally wiped out all of my imagery for this site, etc.
What's cool is the new funky look for this blog, eh?
Hope that everyone checks the comments on this blog (as well as this blog in general).
Things are looking like we would be going cruisin' the weekend of Easter.
If anyone objects to that, get in touch with me or posssssst on here.
I also updated this blog to the new blogger so, anyone that hasn't upgraded on blogger yet will have to do so (go ahead and say it: you SUCK Trav!)
Anyways, AHOY MATIES!
What's cool is the new funky look for this blog, eh?
Hope that everyone checks the comments on this blog (as well as this blog in general).
Things are looking like we would be going cruisin' the weekend of Easter.
If anyone objects to that, get in touch with me or posssssst on here.
I also updated this blog to the new blogger so, anyone that hasn't upgraded on blogger yet will have to do so (go ahead and say it: you SUCK Trav!)
Anyways, AHOY MATIES!
Labels: pleasure cruise 2007






4 freaks have commented.
I fuckin' love the new look!!!!
OH SHIT ME TOO! this is awesome!
I like it. Now stop messing stuff up :)
AHAHHAAA!
Thanks muthafuckas!
Now, what's everyone think about the April dates Bri put out there?
Post a Comment
<< Home