So the pickin's are purtty slim...
I just got my vacation schedule for 2007.
The company has kindly given us the following days off:
Easter: Thursday April 5 - Sunday April 8 (could take 1 additional day Monday, maybe Tuesday, too)
Memorial Day: Monday May 28
Fourth of July: Wednesday July 4 ONLY (but I think B and I are workin' on something else for that time.
Thanksgiving: Thursday November 22 - Sunday November 25
I also technically have Thursday July 12 - Sunday July 22 off, but I think B and I are workin' on something else for that time.
My mandatory vacation is Friday December 20 - Sunday January 6, 2008.
So plan away! Just let me know when the boat leaves! I'll be there with bells on!
The company has kindly given us the following days off:
Easter: Thursday April 5 - Sunday April 8 (could take 1 additional day Monday, maybe Tuesday, too)
Memorial Day: Monday May 28
Fourth of July: Wednesday July 4 ONLY (but I think B and I are workin' on something else for that time.
Thanksgiving: Thursday November 22 - Sunday November 25
I also technically have Thursday July 12 - Sunday July 22 off, but I think B and I are workin' on something else for that time.
My mandatory vacation is Friday December 20 - Sunday January 6, 2008.
So plan away! Just let me know when the boat leaves! I'll be there with bells on!






6 freaks have commented.
Cool you got your schedule, Mel.
So, explain to me again: they tell you what days you can take off? And those are your only vacation days?
That BLOWS!
ok Just to add my days off the the growing list. I have:
May 28th
July 4th
Sept 3rd(but I have plans)
Nov 22nd and 23rd
and Dec 25th
I also have 2 free vacation days that I just need about 30 days notice to put in for. And with the department that I'm in now they don't give days off at the end of the month, last week. But other then that I'm open!
You got it right Trav!
So does Easter look like the winner so far? April 6th - April 9th?
josh and i are down for that easter cruise... i'll find out from my sis michelle if she'll be joining us soon, and i think josh's mom and her bff thais are possibly thinking about joining the party too! i'll post the link to the cruise we're discussing tonight, and if it's lookin' good we can probably start booking it soon...
josh and i will probably not be ready to book until early next week tho for reasons i can't say in a public place... so exciting though!
i think easter sounds good too! i dont get any free holiday time off but i have 2 days comp time i can use! i will discuss with john
Post a Comment
<< Home