Thursday, October 27, 2005

Last Minute...

Alright, listen up you muthafuckas.
Time is getting close.
So listen. Listen well.
The party is just getting started. It's gonna be KILLA (right, Steph?).
I want to remind you mofos of a few things before we celebrate yo arrival!
  • Bring warm clothes. It's a little nippy here. Or in the words of my best bud Joe in Oregon, it's "Colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra" here.
  • As a reminder, this Saturday night at 7pm is the Halloween party at the ol' casa, with local friends coming with some of their kids, family members, dates, spouses, etc. Food, drinks, fun, TOTAL wackiness.
  • Monday, Halloween night, we will be scaring kids in the front yard. We have already had people walk by and ask as Bri, Duane and I have been outside painting some stuff, if we are doing our "schtick" again this year. I reply to the old person walking their dog: "Why yes, mothafucka, even BIGGER and BETTER!"
  • Steph: If you can, remember Martha Stewart movie, girl. Gotta see this shit.
  • Laura: No worries about your snake. We will work on him when you get here. We are thinking spray paint might be best for the "skin".
  • Jen: I have told Steph, but I am sneaking this one up one you: we are gonna need ya'lls help with some more signage for outside Halloween night. I know you have done a shitload of em' already, but maybe a few more? If you can or need em' (I don't know how ya work), can you bring your supplies for lettering?
  • All of you have a safe trip up here. Steph and Josh, we will be greeting you at the airport tomorrow evening upon your arrival.
  • Anticipate a photo upon your arrival....

See you dudes lata!

3 freaks have commented.

Blogger Brian said...

I'm already there!

10/27/2005 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah crap!!! i knew i forgot something yesterday! i was at my sister's house and everything!

okay so here's the deal - the martha stewart movie i got through ebay never got to my house so i had to start some shenanigans on that guy to get my five bucks back! but my sister michelle bought a copy at ye olde blockbuster video - and i forgot to borrow it from her last night. i'm such a tard! if i get a chance to drop by her house tonight i'll get it, but i dunno if it'll happen with last minute packing and errand-running... i hope we get over there, cuz otherwise i've failed you miserably! CRAP!

10/27/2005 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i have some more signs waiting in the wings that i have to color. let me know what you absolutely need other than these which i have done:

WILD WOMAN
AMAZING SHARK BOY
WORLD FAMOUS SNAKE CHARMER
THE STRONGEST MAN ALIVE

the rest you have seen so far! will post pics though when done bitches! and wil also bring my supplies!

10/27/2005 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home