Thursday, October 20, 2005

k.i.s.s

keepin it simple tonight y'all! this green sharpie is too streaky and it looks like astroturf! i'm sticking to the light and brights. i think i may need a break for tomorrow :). i will def do several outlines this weekend that if i don't get to color will solicit your help for when i arrive!

8 freaks have commented.

Blogger Trav said...

That'll be awesome!
WE are here at your service!
I might need your help for some individual signs for outside, like for you, the Strongman, the Snake Lady, Shark Boy, etc....I will give you some more details this weekend, cool?
If you can bring your materials you use to create the awesome fonts, I will help you construct (if you'll give me pointers!)

10/21/2005 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

dude, josh and i are in town friday night so we can work for y'all all day saturday if needed! it's ASTOUNDING!!!

10/21/2005 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Again, very very cool. I actually like the streaky lines, makes it look older.

10/21/2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Steph-
We can't wait til you guys get here. Thanks for the offer for help. I think we are gonna take you and Josh up on it if you aren't too tired Saturday from the flying and the time change. We need yo' art and design expertise, girl!

10/21/2005 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

oh i'll give you art and design all right, but there'll be no expertise at all! straight crap coming from this girl!

10/21/2005 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

I beg to differ little lady! Trust me when I say you got MAD SKILLZ (see my blog for meaning).

10/21/2005 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

BEWARE! she likes to smear poo on everything!!!

10/21/2005 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

PLOPLOPLOPLOPLOP!!!

10/24/2005 05:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home