Wednesday, October 26, 2005

1st Arrival!

Yesterday heralded the arrival of none other than Mr. Brian E. Sikorski. He is the 1st Arrival to this year's Halloween Festivities. We enjoyed a nice evening complete with XBOX gaming, I Love the 80's #D viewing (complete with 3D glasses), and a nice warm dinner of homemade chili by master chef Duane of Blandford.
Quelle' AMAZING!
Now hurry up all you other MOFOS and get here! Tomorrow, will mark the arrival of Melissa and Stacy. Be safe in your travels girls, we shall see you soooooon.

6 freaks have commented.

Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

WOOOHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have to make it thru today at work and tomorrow at home getting everything set for Jesse to be left alone for 5 days!!!!!

10/26/2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dammit i can not work anymore! it's too freaking close to vacation! garrr!!!

10/26/2005 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I look so confsed having a camera in my face as I walk to the front door. I just want to enjoy my "JOHN BOY & BILLY MOUNTAIN SPRING WATER" and Jumbo bag of "COMBOS" in peace.

10/26/2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Do you think I could sell that pic to the paparazzi to make some extra dough? I mean you're like a BIG celeb and shit.

"The esteemed blog-ebrity reveals his love of snack food and poorly marketed 'celeb' water while visiting friends in the deep (deep, DEEP) south. What is he wearing anyway? I mean polo shirts are sooooo 3 years ago. And he could use a damn haircut..." I think it would only work if you were flippin' the camera off ala La Diaz.

Would that work?

10/26/2005 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHHAHAHAHAH! this pic is great

10/26/2005 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Two words. Easy Target.

Kisses!!!!!!

10/26/2005 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home