Calling it a day (early)
Well, we're too damn tired to keep going. This is the last day off I have before beginning vacation and heading to Columbia, so there will be no more "in-progress" photos. I will post photos of the posters as they are completed. Big shout out to Stacy, who came out to help with the posters! She was a BIG HELP!!!! So here they are as of 7:21 PM EST

The "Blockhead" needs eyes and some little additional toning, he also needs his needles through his skin and his lettering on the banner above as well as on the "ALIVE" circle on the bottom.
"Sweet Marie" needs her banner as well as her weight circle completed. Her food needs to be colored and she should be good to go.
"The Elastic Man" needs his banner and some additional detail on his body, like a face.
We hope to have these done in the next few days. We wanted to have them all done today, but its not going to happen. I guess we aren't like the college kids we used to be. I think an all-nighter would kill me.

"Sweet Marie" needs her banner as well as her weight circle completed. Her food needs to be colored and she should be good to go.
"The Elastic Man" needs his banner and some additional detail on his body, like a face.We hope to have these done in the next few days. We wanted to have them all done today, but its not going to happen. I guess we aren't like the college kids we used to be. I think an all-nighter would kill me.






1 freaks have commented.
dude. i hear that. sometimes when i'm working on something i think "man, i'm gonna stay up all night, i'll go out and get a snack around midnight or 1 or something to break up the work a little and then come home and stay up all night!"
and then midnight comes around and i get tired and i go to bed. the end! the posters are awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home