Done, Done, & Almost Done
Well, 2 more done, 2 more to go. I'm quitting for the night, 'cause my arm feels like it's going to fall off and I need to get some sewing done.
BLOCKHEAD, finished:

RUBBER SKIN MAN, finished:

and SWEET MARIE, 75% finished:

we just need to finish her outlines and some of the food, and she's all done. One more big one left. Thankfully it's the most simple of the lot.
BLOCKHEAD, finished:

RUBBER SKIN MAN, finished:

and SWEET MARIE, 75% finished:

we just need to finish her outlines and some of the food, and she's all done. One more big one left. Thankfully it's the most simple of the lot.






3 freaks have commented.
FAB-U-LOUS!
Those look GREAT! They all really turned out AMAZINGLY! LOVE EM!
We gon' have some HOT-ASS SIGNS between you guys and Jen! HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!!!!
WEEEERRRRREEE AAALLLLMMMMOOOSSTTT DDDDOONNNNEEEE!!! Well, I'm done. B still has to do the skin tones on the last big one.
What the hell was I thinkin? Acutally, I'm really impressed with everybody's stuff.
Best. Halloween. EVER.
Post a Comment
<< Home