Step right up...
We found B's costume today:

Of course, he's not gonna wear jeans and boots, but black pants and a white shirt. This place had EVERYTHING, so if anybody needs anything, let us know. It's a rental place, but not outrageous at all.
Oh, and they had a really scary clown, too:

Aaaannnnndddd, I couldn't sleep last night, so I made a couple-a new headers. (I don't know why the black isn't black. Anyone?)
The end. For now.

Of course, he's not gonna wear jeans and boots, but black pants and a white shirt. This place had EVERYTHING, so if anybody needs anything, let us know. It's a rental place, but not outrageous at all.
Oh, and they had a really scary clown, too:

Aaaannnnndddd, I couldn't sleep last night, so I made a couple-a new headers. (I don't know why the black isn't black. Anyone?)
The end. For now.






3 freaks have commented.
AWESOME!
I'm still scared of the clown.
the outfit is PERFECT!
Post a Comment
<< Home