Sunday, July 10, 2005

Party on the IN-side

The Foyer:


The Front/ Food Room:


The Living Room:


Changes? More Ideas? Any other rooms need to be thought about?

16 freaks have commented.

Blogger Trav said...

Mel-
Tres' AWSOOOOM!
D and I just saw em' (I yelled for him to come to the computer).
We LOVEZ EM!
For those of you that don't know, Mel took photos from rooms in our actual house and altered em.
DAYUM she's good.
That's a great look too!
Where can we get the posters in the "food room"?

7/10/2005 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

trav, i thought i'd mention you have the blog listed on your ringleader profile, and if you don't want it public you might want to change your settings darling. :)

7/11/2005 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i'm thinking something like this might be up my alley

7/11/2005 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

still bored at work. came across this link with sweet sideshow poster art. creeeeepy!

7/11/2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

Jenn-
THANKSAMILLION. That's cool.
Updated it.
Also, have you gotten the membership yet? Joe in Cali got it (figured he needed to see this shit too and is now a member).
Also, that site is awesome....I've got it bookmarked from when Laura was up.
That Wild Woman thing would be awesome....you could tease your hair out and we could put dark circles under your eyes and shit...you could bug em out and come after kids....AWESOME!

7/11/2005 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahaha i totally wanna be a wild woman! ok im finally part of the club weee!

7/11/2005 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

She's INNNNNN, folks!
She's INNNNNN!
Yahoooooo.....
Now get to addin' your zest to this her blog girl....

7/11/2005 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Mel, I know I was passed out on the couch when you made these, so now on first viewing - REALLY DAMN COOL!!!!

7/11/2005 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

It's straight up photoshopping action, yo. No photographs. Yes, I have that much time on my psychotic hands...

Are you guys planning on using the office for anything? I thought maybe we could do the fortune teller 'tent' there? And will the kitchen need to be decorated? The back deck?

7/11/2005 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

I dunno.
The office idea is cool.....
Maybe just pumpkins on the deck lit again? Some carnival doodads?
I will have to get Duane on the blog tonight and have him type what he thinks.
He doesn't want a membership....doesn't like fooling with blogs....whateva!
I will ask em!

7/11/2005 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

ask duane if he'd rather have a blogger account or a punch in the face!

7/11/2005 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

He's pretty used to a punch in the face.
I have told him that he likes getting hit.
He enjoys making me hit him.
He enjoys making me very angry.
Then afterwards, I cry and tell him how sorry I am and how I will never do it again.
Then he forces me to hit him again.
He just won't listen to me.
I will tell him what you said.
As soon as he is done cleaning my shoes with a toothbrush.
"That's right Dentist....clean those soles with your brush!"...

7/11/2005 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I hope Josh doesnt have to come in here an use his police skills to put a stop to all this DV (Domestic Violence to use civillians)

7/11/2005 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Um.Ugg.
That's actually a pretty good idea for a demented carnie.
Those mofos are scary even WITHOUT makeup and shit!
We just need to get someone to look like THEM.
And I hear the half-burned look is in this year...

7/11/2005 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

C'est Tres Chic!

7/11/2005 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHHAHA i have always found the dirt lines across a carnie's neck to be uber sexy

7/11/2005 08:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home