Monday, July 11, 2005

Last year

Since this is the first year for some of you to attentd the great Halloween festivities... I have added a link to some photos that we took at last years event. Some of these photos are a bit scary, so be ready.

Here's a direct link to the slideshows.

13 freaks have commented.

Blogger swirlogirl said...

since i just joined, i just caught in my profile that this blog was displayed. since it's on the downlow, i thought you all may want to uncheck it in your profile for display. pssssst!

7/11/2005 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

GOOD IDEAR JEN!!
THanks!!!!!!!!
Everybody, please do that if you can!
ALso, BIG UPS to Bri!
Thanks so much for the pics on Flickr.
VERY COOL!
Ahhh...memmmoooriiieeees...

7/11/2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

that ricky bennett. is so wacky! love the photos. and the food looks awesome!

7/11/2005 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey baby... you sound pretty schmart. I need some brains. Can you help a brotha out. Ricky Bennett needs your brains shuga!!!!

7/11/2005 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHAHAHAHA what is the story behind ricky bennett again?

7/11/2005 07:08:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Ask Bri...(shakes head in amazement at his friend's tomfoolery).

7/11/2005 07:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you asked. While shopping at the Goodwill on Willmington Island, I picked up a pair of brown pants. Inside the pants was the name "Ricky Bennett" stitched on the inside of the pants. I decided at that moment that my Zombie name was going to be Rickey Bennett.

On the day of the festivities, I decided that Ricky would speak with a bit of garbled blabber. He was a smooth operator before he became a zombie. He was keen on the ladies. He would often come towards the mothers of the halloween trick-or-treaters, wrapping his arm around them saying, "Hey baby, what you got for Ricky Bennett?"

He would slouch around the cemetary murmering Ricky Bennett under his breath. "Ricky Bennett wants brains". He would frighten old ladies by dragging his body towards them and grabbing their heads.

He would also walk up to some of the fathers and teenagers looking for brains, but would pass them by and move on to others when he discovered they had none.

Ricky Bennett would also get in a car stopping in front of the cemetary for a moment to take a look. Once in the minivan, he would ask them "What's goin' on babies?"

7/11/2005 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHAHAHHA ricky bennett is a playa!

i'm digging on the rotating banner idea. it's hot! cue demented calliope

7/11/2005 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I went ahead and put the rotating banner in effect. If you post (or e-mail me) the address of the banner you want posted, I will add it to the roatation. There are currently two. Mel's stripped one and my animated lightning. Enjoy!

7/11/2005 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Bri-
Those look awesome!
Thanks!

7/12/2005 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Are you planning on making one?

7/12/2005 05:34:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Yeh-
At some point.
I plan on doing one real good-like.
Do you guys have the dimensions of what it's supposed to be?
I am too lazy to delve into html...
Thanks

7/12/2005 05:42:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

It can be anything. Mine was 730x200 - mels was a bit bigger.

7/12/2005 07:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home