Friday, March 24, 2006

I Got It! (Finally)


5 freaks have commented.

Blogger Trav said...

SWEET!
Notice the Alumni reception is in a hall or something. Not a home.
No chance now for us to retreat to another area.
BASTARDS!
Looks like we gon' have to turnitout in public!

3/26/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Mel says this is an old home like the Casey House. We shall see.

3/26/2006 02:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yeah, it's just down the street from B's old apartment on Hall street, west of the park. I've always wanted to see inside.

Remind me to look around before I get too tipsy...

3/30/2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i've been meaning to go check this place out. but alas i have not yet.. i will case the joint for you all though beforehand

4/03/2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

yeah!!

dude, what if the big fattie key i stole last year's like a skeleton key, and opens any door to any scad balcony for partying down?

4/05/2006 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home