Reminder...
Hello Halloween-Heads.
I wanted to clarify a few things as the holiday looms near. The Ringleader feels as though he has not fully explained to everyone who is coming to Columbia, SC to parttake in the festivities, what they are in store for.
As you all know on Saturday, Oct. 29th, at 7pm, there will be a Halloween party that will be attended by local denizens of Columbia as well as weary traveller friends of The Ringleader and Co. The party will be just the beginning of the fun!
On Monday night, All Hallow's Eve, we will continue the tradition of scaring the dickens out of the local children when they stop by to trick or treat. This is what all your costumes and characters are for. On Halloween night, we will have a haunted attraction in our very front yard (see previous posts and pictures). All of us will don our costumes and take our positions as the creepiest carnival attraction to ever reach the southlands.
You obviously can wear your costumes for the Halloween party on Saturday night, but save your Halloween spirit and spooky OOMPH for Monday night, when we'll need it to scare the trick or treaters and families that stop by. We have a feeling the numbers and volumes of people will increase this year.
Happy haunting!
I wanted to clarify a few things as the holiday looms near. The Ringleader feels as though he has not fully explained to everyone who is coming to Columbia, SC to parttake in the festivities, what they are in store for.
As you all know on Saturday, Oct. 29th, at 7pm, there will be a Halloween party that will be attended by local denizens of Columbia as well as weary traveller friends of The Ringleader and Co. The party will be just the beginning of the fun!
On Monday night, All Hallow's Eve, we will continue the tradition of scaring the dickens out of the local children when they stop by to trick or treat. This is what all your costumes and characters are for. On Halloween night, we will have a haunted attraction in our very front yard (see previous posts and pictures). All of us will don our costumes and take our positions as the creepiest carnival attraction to ever reach the southlands.
You obviously can wear your costumes for the Halloween party on Saturday night, but save your Halloween spirit and spooky OOMPH for Monday night, when we'll need it to scare the trick or treaters and families that stop by. We have a feeling the numbers and volumes of people will increase this year.
So, to sum it all up to people travelling to Columbia,
- Saturday night, October 29th, is the Halloween party at 7pm where costumes are welcomed.
- Monday, October 31st (Halloween), we will have the yard fully decked out with lighting, music pumped through speakers, and all of us in costume, ready to spook the spirits out of families and trick or treaters!
Happy haunting!







8 freaks have commented.
I am so excited!!!!!!!! The count down is going to crawl. and my you were busy early in the morning.
hahaha yeah cuz i'm the tard that didn't understand the whole deal people! waiting for the boss to come in so i can ask for halloween off!
Its okay Jen, just remember. YOU BETTER GET IT OFF SUCKA! It aint a carnival freak show wit out the WILD WOMAN OF BORNEO!!!!
Jen-you alright girl!
I had thought about it earlier and wondered if I made it clear enough.
I'm an artist (scatterbrained sometimes), what can I say?
I hope you can get off work for Monday though! WE NEED YOU GIRL!
Remember, I can pull a Ferris for you and call your boss in a 20's-era voice if ya want.
Or just call in that day. Last year I had "car trouble" cause i didn't want to leave.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Laura, did you get Halloween off this year though?
Yup I have Friday, Monday and Tuesday off but it was a fight. Some stupid-head on my team had Monday off! I just commented that there was a dumpster out back that would be a good place to hide the bodies and they let me have my way.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Awesome!
You are coming up Friday,right?
Post a Comment
<< Home